10 pin IDC female connector
An insulation-displacement connectors (IDC) are used in low voltage applications, such as telecommunications, networking and signal connections between parts of an electronic or computer system.
Connector is called insulation displacement since it connected to the conductors of an insulated wire, bypassing the need to strip the wire of insulation before connecting.
- CheckPoint Firewall UTM-1 570 (U-20) internal VGA connector pinout
- Dell TEAC CA-200 Flexbay 19:1 multimedia card reader pinout
- Dell Optiplex 745 SFF internal USB connector pinout
- RS232 serial motherboard header connector pinout
- Universal EXTension (UEXT) connector pinout for Olimex Olimexino-328, Olimexino-STM32, LPC-P1114, DuinoMite, STM32-P207
- USB 2.0/1.1 Header pinout
- USB 3.0 Header to USB 2.0 Header pinout