50 pin IDC female connector
An insulation-displacement connectors (IDC) are used in low voltage applications, such as telecommunications, networking and signal connections between parts of an electronic or computer system.
Connector is called insulation displacement since it connected to the conductors of an insulated wire, bypassing the need to strip the wire of insulation before connecting.
- 8-Inch floppy Disk pinout and wiring
- ATA (50) internal pinout and wiring
- ATA 50 to 40 pin (notebook CD-ROM) pinout and wiring
- SCSI cable (Amiga/Mac) pinout and wiring
- SCSI Internal pinout and wiring
- SCSI Internal (Differential) pinout and wiring