40 pin IDC male connector cables and pinouts
An insulation-displacement connectors (IDC) are used in low voltage applications, such as telecommunications, networking and signal connections between parts of an electronic or computer system.
Connector is called insulation displacement since it connected to the conductors of an insulated wire, bypassing the need to strip the wire of insulation before connecting.
- ATA / IDE interface and cable pinout
- ATA 50 to 40 pin (notebook CD-ROM) pinout
- ATA to CompactFlash (CF) adapter schematic pinout
- Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS and X-Fi AD_EXT pinout
- Creative Sound Blaster AUD_EXT pinout
- Dell Dimension 3100/E310 and 5150 I/O Front Panel Assembly pinout
- Dell OptiPlex 745 & Dimension C521 I/O Panel Assembly pin-out pinout
- IDE cable pinout
- IDE Internal (old) pinout
- Mitsumi CD-ROM pinout
- Panasonic CD-ROM connector pinout
- Paravision SX1 to IDE cable pinout