The D-subminiature or D-sub is a common type of electrical connector. They are named for their characteristic D-shaped metal shield. Connector usually contains two or more parallel rows of pins or sockets surrounded by a D-shaped metal shield that provides mechanical support, ensures correct orientation, and screen against electromagnetic interference.
- DEC Printer pinout
- GeekPort pinout
- Novell and Procomp External SCSI pinout
- Paravision SX-1 External IDE pinout
- Paravision SX1 to IDE cable pinout
- RS-422 (EIA-422) serial interface pinout
- RS-449 (EIA-449) interface pinout