An insulation-displacement connectors (IDC) are used in low voltage applications, such as telecommunications, networking and signal connections between parts of an electronic or computer system.
Connector is called insulation displacement since it connected to the conductors of an insulated wire, bypassing the need to strip the wire of insulation before connecting.
- AC'97 front panel audio header pinout
- DEC DLV11-J Serial pinout
- Gigabyte old front panel USB pinout
- HP 200lx serial port pinout
- Intel High Definition Audio connector pinout
- Rosewill RC-303 Serial/LPT PCI Card - RS232/Serial pinout
- RS232 serial motherboard header connector pinout
- USB header internal connector pinout
This is the 10 pin IDC male connector
Here is a list of pinouts associated with 10 pin IDC male connector :
10 pin IDC male connector may be applied to:
- HP 200lx