10 pin IDC female connector
An insulation-displacement connectors (IDC) are used in low voltage applications, such as telecommunications, networking and signal connections between parts of an electronic or computer system.
Connector is called insulation displacement since it connected to the conductors of an insulated wire, bypassing the need to strip the wire of insulation before connecting.
- CheckPoint Firewall UTM-1 570 (U-20) internal VGA connector pinout and wiring
- Dell Optiplex 745 SFF internal USB connector pinout and wiring
- Dell TEAC CA-200 Flexbay 19:1 multimedia card reader pinout and wiring
- RS232 serial motherboard header connector pinout and wiring
- Universal EXTension (UEXT) connector pinout and wiring
- USB 2.0/1.1 Header pinout and wiring
- USB 3.0 Header to USB 2.0 Header pinout and wiring